GRANITE STONEWORKS L.L.C
Quartz & Natural Stone Surfaces
What we do here,
At Granite Stoneworks we don't just provide you with natural stone or cabinets, we give you an experience with our exceptional customer service. It's all about participation and working together. Visit us at our beautiful showroom and let us join in on your new adventure. Why try to imagine what your project will look like versus seeing it? Without any commitment, we will work with you to create your project on one of our visualizer smart TVs. Our showroom provides many different settings and designs to inspire your thoughts in a no hassle environment. From your first appointment to your installation date we are here for every question, concern and we are always there to share the excitement of the final product!
Let's get started..
Providing Natural stone and quartz counter-tops to the area for over 7 years, Granite Stoneworks is one of the premier companies in the Bay area.
- Bring in or e-mail your project dimensions with a simple layout attached.
- Set up an appointment to meet with us at the shop. With your numbers prepared we will go over the cost for new counter-tops.
- Once you have picked out your material and you are ready to move forward, we require a 50% down payment to secure your project materials and schedule spot.
- Before your template appointment, clear out your top drawers and clear everything off the top of your counters.
- Follow up call to make sure everything is correct! This is also your chance to schedule an appointment to come see our state of the art CNC machine and how we have laid out your project.
- A short time after the template, it is INSTALL DAY! This is our favorite part at Granite Stoneworks. We get to watch along with you, your project come full circle.
Care & Maintenance
To get the longest life and preserve the beauty of your natural stone, follow these simple tips:
Coasters: Use coasters under all glasses, particularly those containing alcohol or citrus juices.
Trivets: While many stones can withstand heat, the use of trivets or mats is recommended.
Spills: Blot the spill with a paper towel immediately. Flush the area with water and mild soap and rinse several times. Dry the area thoroughly with a soft cloth.
Cleaning: Clean stone surfaces with a neutral cleaner, stone soap, or a mild liquid dish washing detergent and warm water.
Cleaning Products: Products containing lemon, vinegar or other acids may dull or etch calcareous stones. Scouring powders or creams often contain abrasives that may scratch certain stones.
Sealing Granite: Sealing is a common step taken on some stones as an extra precaution against staining. Sealing does not make the stone stain proof,rather it makes the stone more stain resistant. You do not need to seal Quartz.
Sinks & Faucets
CYGNET PACKAGE DEALS
Lead free solid stainless steel faucets and premium stainless steel and PerfecFlo small radius sinks with Drainfast Technology. We carry three packages offering our customers the best bundle deal around! Ask your sales representative about your options today.
Granite Stoneworks carries the full line of Delta faucets and also carries their high end line of Brizo faucets. Delta offers Magnatite docking, DIAMOND seal technology, Touch-clean, and Touch 2.0 technology. Stop into the showroom to see all items displayed!
CONTINENTAL CERAMIC SINKS
A superior line of high quality, vitreous china porcelain style sinks, which will brighten any kitchen or bath with simple elegance, at an incredible price. Most models available in White, Bisque or Black
Please check individual models for specific availability. ADA models are compliant when installed according to ADA mounting guidelines.
Large Undermount Rectangle
Small Undermount Rectangle
Large Undermount Oval
Small Undermount Oval